American Pitbull Terrier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jan 6, 2009 7:45 pm US/Pacific Pit Bull Saves Family From Intruder

2 posters

Go down

Jan 6, 2009 7:45 pm US/Pacific Pit Bull Saves Family From Intruder Empty Jan 6, 2009 7:45 pm US/Pacific Pit Bull Saves Family From Intruder

Post  Admin Tue 02 Mar 2010, 00:26

Check this out.

A single mother and her five children were saved from an intruder by their pit bull, which attacked and chased off the suspect.

According to police, 29-year-old Jeremiah Taylor broke through a glass door into the room of 13-year-old Emanuel Sosa at around 10:30 p.m. Monday. Taylor acted violently, striking Emanuel and the walls of the bedroom, when Baby, the Sosa's one-year-old pit bull, jumped into the fray.

"I hit him back… and that's when my dog jumped up on my bed and attacked him," Emanuel said. "I said, 'Get him Baby.'"

Emanuel's mother, Aurora, confronted the intruder and told him to get out, and Taylor reportedly took off, bursting through their fence and scrambling down the streets. Sacramento police officers spotted a man matching the description from the Sosas – and was also suffering from a number of bite wounds.

Here is a pic of baby [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Police arrested Taylor, who didn't get any valuables from the house.

The Sosas say they're moving out of their house, but they have to give Baby away, because the place they're moving to won't allow pets her size.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://pitbullinfo.forum-express.com

Back to top Go down

Jan 6, 2009 7:45 pm US/Pacific Pit Bull Saves Family From Intruder Empty Re: Jan 6, 2009 7:45 pm US/Pacific Pit Bull Saves Family From Intruder

Post  Sally Tue 02 Mar 2010, 18:29

uhh that sux that they had to give baby away, If I was that family I would have never gave that dog away.
Sally
Sally

Back to top Go down